Second Travel Bug Hotel

Dakota Cachers

Was just wondering if it would be "kosher" to have two travel bug hotels in one city. The original one is a small container. I was thinking of making on out of a larger container, like a one gallon jar, and placing it either in the city or near the outskirts of the city. Or would this be considered poor sportsmanship??

Dakota Cachers

Sorry, I was taking a break from a party while my oldest was doing cattle chores. Took him back and ditched out.

Others can explain this better, but look to place a hotel that is convenient for cachers but is in a secure enough location that it’s not likely to get muggled. That’s probably the most important thing.

Happy caching.

Not far from me, there are two bug hotels within a couple miles of each other. There are several (that I can tell so far) within Pittsburgh.

I suppose part of it also depends on how much TB movement there is within your city. If folks aren't interested in TB's, it might be tough to keep two stocked. If TB's are popular, then another probably won't hurt.