Mysterious disappearing custom POI data

GoBlue!

I've been using custom POIs, instead of waypoints, on my Garmin 60CSx for caches. I use GSAK to export to .gpx & POI Loader to transfer. I always check after the transfer to make sure all went as expected.

On a few occasions (the last time was today, therefore this message), I'll go to Find -> Custom POI and will see the list of caches as expected, along with the direction & distance at the bottom of the screen. In addition, the dots appear on the map in the proper locations. However, when I select a POI and hit "Enter" to view the data (or select "Go To" etc.), the data has been wiped completely clean, and the bottom of the screen just has blanks where you would expect it to give you the distance away, select "Save" "Go To" etc. I'm left with no option but to just re-load the POIs.....which is no big deal at all, but annoying when out for a day of caching & suddenly *poof* I have no more data in the POIs.

At first, I thought this was happening after I would hit "Clear Track," so I shut off the tracking feature. I used it today, but after clearing my tracks, I checked the POIs & they were fine. Today, it happened after I navigated to a restaurant that was in the POIs loaded from CityNavigator. After that navigation, my custom POIs were gone. I tried to reproduce this, however, by reloading my POIs & navigating to the same restaurant, but that time my custom POIs didn't vanish.

It's weird that some of the data stays (e.g., title & coordinates) since it still shows them on the map & lists them as custom POIs. It's only when I *select* a POI that I see NOTHING (not even the title).

Any ideas before I attempt Garmin customer service??

Jim