Montreal for Christmas

mysterya

Hi I am visiting for a week during the holiays and would love to participate or even host an event while I'm down there. Something informal just a meet and greet and exchange TBs as I have MANY that are coming from calgary and I' love to bring more back with me. Best day would be Friay December 22, 2006 somewhere in the Dorval area would be great. Anyone interested in coming or hosting?

Allo je vais visiter Montreal durant les vacances de noel et j'aimerais bien e participer ou meme soit la hotesse pour une evenement quand je serai la. Quelque choses vraiement informale pour rencontrer et echanger des geocoins etc. J'enai plusieurs qui vienne de Calgary et j'aimerais prendre plusieurs pour rapporter la bas quan je retour. La meilleur journee sera vendredi le 22 decembre, 2006. Quelque pars environs Dorval sera bon. Est ce que vous etes interesses a participer ou pour etre l'hostesse? Merci!

Hi I am visiting for a week during the holiays and would love to participate or even host an event while I'm down there. Something informal just a meet and greet and exchange TBs as I have MANY that are coming from calgary and I' love to bring more back with me. Best day would be Friay December 22, 2006 somewhere in the Dorval area would be great. Anyone interested in coming or hosting?

Allo je vais visiter Montreal durant les vacances de noel et j'aimerais bien e participer ou meme soit la hotesse pour une evenement quand je serai la. Quelque choses vraiement informale pour rencontrer et echanger des geocoins etc. J'enai plusieurs qui vienne de Calgary et j'aimerais prendre plusieurs pour rapporter la bas quan je retour. La meilleur journee sera vendredi le 22 decembre, 2006. Quelque pars environs Dorval sera bon. Est ce que vous etes interesses a participer ou pour etre l'hostesse? Merci!

My suggestion is to post this ad in the "Association Géocaching Québec" forum:

http://www.geocaching-qc.com/phpBB2/index.php

And FYI, upcomming cache event GCZ4XY is all about geocoins and exchange and will occur on the 17th of December, so yours might be a bit close to the other but hey we all like event caches so if you build it I'll probably attend with my coin collection and my extras for exchange... <_<

My suggestion is to post this ad in the "Association Géocaching Québec" forum:

http://www.geocaching-qc.com/phpBB2/index.php

And FYI, upcomming cache event GCZ4XY is all about geocoins and exchange and will occur on the 17th of December, so yours might be a bit close to the other but hey we all like event caches so if you build it I'll probably attend with my coin collection and my extras for exchange... :mad:

Good idea. Yes see the problem is I don't fly into Montreal until the 21st of december. So that would be no good for me <_<