Bookmark lists.

Corp Of  Discovery

Don't know if it's related to other issues or not. When I go to look at my bookmark lists it only shows the first 20. It does that even if I select 10 or 50 per page. When I try looking at anything after the first page it still only shows the ones from the first page. Anyone else seeing this?

I see this kind of thing a lot whenever I make a change to one of the entries in a bookmark list. If I make a change to a bookmark list that either moves an existing entry to a new position, or inserts a new entry somewhere other than at the end of the list, the bookmark list is then pretty much unviewable for me for hours. (I can add a new entry to the end of the list without any problems.) When this happens, I shrug and go off and do other stuff and look at it again the next day, and then I can see it okay.

Don't know if it's related to other issues or not. When I go to look at my bookmark lists it only shows the first 20. It does that even if I select 10 or 50 per page. When I try looking at anything after the first page it still only shows the ones from the first page. Anyone else seeing this?

I see this kind of thing a lot whenever I make a change to one of the entries in a bookmark list. If I make a change to a bookmark list that either moves an existing entry to a new position, or inserts a new entry somewhere other than at the end of the list, the bookmark list is then pretty much unviewable for me for hours. (I can add a new entry to the end of the list without any problems.) When this happens, I shrug and go off and do other stuff and look at it again the next day, and then I can see it okay.

I've seen that too. These things are happening on lists that haven't been modified recently.

It's come up many times, but I'm not prepared to Markwell at this particuliar moment <_<

For me, it seems to be a Firefox thing, never happens with IE. Just my personal experience though.