"Server Too Busy" at 5:40am?

Cache Liberation Front

Communication is very important ... keeping the people paying for this service abreast of developments is low cost and effective and would reduce, I believe, significanlty the level of agnst being experienced by the users.

Can't argue with that. I agree there should be much better communication on this issue. I just can't for the life of me come up with a reason why they wouldn't want to fix the problem, so I must assume they are at least trying to take care of it.

I know after 6 months dealing with my problem, there's still not much to tell my end users. Clearly they are aware that the problem hasn't been fixed, so what more can I tell them? I agree though, just saying something can at least be comforting in the place of a void of communcation.

G'day

Thanks for your comments, but you appear to overlook one small thing. The last communication I can find on the topic was eight months ago ... now I may have missed something in between times and if I have and it is a regular update then I would agree your comments are valid, however if not, then I disagree with you.

I am not really one to defend gc.com on this topic but there was this posting.

I think the frustration may be coming from the fact that this has been an ongoing problem for a very long time. All we have seen is really minor adjustments that don't stand the test of time. It really has taken forever for TPTB to see the site does not scale and they don't have the skills to fix it themselves. Should have happened a long time ago.

Edited by GrizzlyJohn