Geocaching in danger

jbsings2266

I'd like to know what your permit entails too. Does it just cover you or a group?

Sometimes I wonder where it will all end.

$5.00 for swimming?

$2.00 for frisbee playing?

$8.00 for fishing?

$10.00 for picnicing?

$25.00 for hunting?

$40.00 for camping?

$3.00 for sandbox use?

You raise some very good points. Sadly in a lot of areas we are getting nickeled and dimed to death/poverty. And one has to ask when/where does it all end???

And as it's also been pointed out don't these "anti" this or that people realize the good that the majority of a given group actually do? Yes, sadly as has been pointed out there are some bad apples, but (again sadly) one will find bad apples in any group.

Digital_Cowboy

-geo trails yes deer and other creatures make trails. However humans have the brain compasity to relize that there createing a trail and the impact it can cause. Deer don't

I'm always impressed by the intelligent use of terrain by the local deers and cows. I sometimes follow their paths when there are no established human trails available. :D I wouldn't underestimate the brain capacities of "other creatures." :D

I agree that we (as humans) don't really have good reasons to go off trail, because we tend to get lost... so much for OUR brain capacities. :laughing:

In an earlier post in this thread someone mentioned something about greenhouse gases. I wonder how many of the so called environmentalists know or realize that cows are one of if not the "dirtiest" animals alive? In that they annually produce more greenhouse gases then most automobiles. I can't help but wonder what the next dirtiest animal is.

Digital_Cowboy

In an earlier post in this thread someone mentioned something about greenhouse gases. I wonder how many of the so called environmentalists know or realize that cows are one of if not the "dirtiest" animals alive? In that they annually produce more greenhouse gases then most automobiles. I can't help but wonder what the next dirtiest animal is.

Digital_Cowboy

But see, this doesn't really matter because cows are not NATURAL animals like deer.

Cows only exist in the quantities in which they exist because we ignorant anti-nature meat eating humans breed the darn things in mass for our disgusting anti-environmental and evil cannibalistic carnivorous habits.

I s'pose the same environmentalists that want us to get rid of our automobiles to reduce "greenhouse gasses" would like to see us destroy all the cows and plant rainforests in their place.

Thw whackos would have us living in caves and eating defenseless grass, if indeed we are worthy to exist at all.

But see, this doesn't really matter because cows are not NATURAL animals like deer.

Cows only exist in the quantities in which they exist because we ignorant anti-nature meat eating humans breed the darn things in mass for our disgusting anti-environmental and evil cannibalistic carnivorous habits.

I s'pose the same environmentalists that want us to get rid of our automobiles to reduce "greenhouse gasses" would like to see us destroy all the cows and plant rainforests in their place.

Thw whackos would have us living in caves and eating defenseless grass, if indeed we are worthy to exist at all.

CC,

Where the extremest environmentalists are concerned I can't help but remember a good old saying:

Everything in moderation.

Digital_Cowboy

a study regards NPS patronage in decline? Something along the lines of "What has become of the great American Summer Vacation. Where mom dad buddy and sis would jump in the car and tour our great national treasures".

Since that typical American Summer Vacation (thirty years ago?) our population went from 200 million to 300 million. I am glad that it is no longer the typical vacation activity. I would have to camp overnight along the entrance roads of some of the parks waiting to get in.