Ignore List

sock-it-2-me

I have a cache near my house that is not maintained, and the final is in an area under construction. I've tried to contact the owner to no avail (several times over 4 months).

I've added it to my ignore list, but when I do a 'locate' by zip code, it still shows up... my assumption is if I ignore it, it should not show up on a list..... How can I 'hide' this cache when I do a find on my local zip code.?

I've posted on the cache that I could not contact the owner.... not much more that I can do.. others looking will see my post....

Otherwise, thank you for the suggestions, will try them.

SBA?

:rolleyes:

Ditto.

By ignoring it you do the community a dis-favor!

The SBA is a tool to help us clean up after ourselves and to prevent cachers from wasting time hunting missing caches, please don't be afraid to use it!

Ed

I posted it as a note... think I'll go back and look and see if anyone else had found it... if no one has, my note will remain at the top so anyone going to the cache will see it.... if someone has found it, it has been fixed.

Did you post it as a Note or as a Should Be Archived (SBA)?

As a Note, the only people receiving it will be the owner and the folks on the watchlist.

As an SBA, the post will be sent to The Powers That Be (TPTB) and they will take appropriate action as deemed necessary.