using backtrack option can it be inhanced any

Hi does anyone know if the bread crum trail I make on my garmin csx60. Can be made easier to see or read. Will the track trail inlarge any so its easier to see on the handheld. Thanks

I use the track back feature often when hiking to follow previously collected tracks.

As BlueDuece says, I typically have the compass screen up which points you to the next track point. But I also changed my default track color to Red as Red90 suggests. To do this: MENU / MENU / Tracks / Set Up / Color.

Hi does anyone know if the bread crum trail I make on my garmin csx60. Can be made easier to see or read. Will the track trail inlarge any so its easier to see on the handheld. Thanks

I use the track back feature often when hiking to follow previously collected tracks.

As BlueDuece says, I typically have the compass screen up which points you to the next track point. But I also changed my default track color to Red as Red90 suggests. To do this: MENU / MENU / Tracks / Set Up / Color.

thank you for the step by step i followed the steps,