Great story for TB Drop

M.S. thebrain and Pinky

Just reading the logs from one of my caches I thought I'd share this one .Can any one top this one.

Long Story Short, I flew in from California for a business conference so I had 3 bugs to drop, my first try was when I ran out on the conference during a slow spot, ran the .4 miles to the closest cache and found it was a micro, not good for dropping bugs, guess I should have researched more first. Then we got out early, but had to meet again in an hour at a local tavern. Got a ride to the hotel, changed and ran over to the bar and told them, I had a short errand to run.... Took another taxi, the driver asked where to, well ummmm, I have a GPS, just drive and I will tell you where to turn... Huh?, took several minutes to explain what I was doing and he finally bought in on it. Got close to the cache, I could see the spot, but we were stuck in traffic. I threw him 40 bucks and then pointed to where I was headed, told him to meet me up there and wait for me. I then dashed out of the cab, and ran across the street, people must have thought I was trying to ditch the taxi and skip out on the fare.

I got to the cache, easy find, my driver showed up so I took my cache to the taxi to sign the log and deposit my TB's. Re-hid the cache, jumped in the cab and back to the tavern I was in less than 20 minutes.... Got out and noticed.. My cell phone was no longer on my hip.... HEY DRIVER, we got to go back...... Back we went, this time a different route to by-pass traffic... got to the cache again, looked around and finally found my run away phone...back in the cab, back to the tavern... paid my taxi bill, $30.00 plus tip and in the tavern I ran, ready for some good old Canadian brew..... All in a days work when caching a new area... A great thanks to my son Billy who gave me the first of the three TB's to drop in Canada, plus got me into the game in the first place...without you, I would never have had so much fun....

Dropped the three bugs plus a couple trinkets...