Geocaching at the Falls, how?

gpswarriors

I am having a hard time getting cache coordinates for any geocaches in the area of Niagara Falls. Can someone help me figure out a better way to search for them? I've tried postal codes for nearby attractions, but it keeps giving me an error.

Any help would be appreciated.

I cannot remember how I have these or where they are centered (think it might have been with google) I have my Niagara Falls PQ centered around N43 06.855 W079 05.471

Good luck and hope you find some caches on your visit, we did not have the chance when we drove through last month.

I am having a hard time getting cache coordinates for any geocaches in the area of Niagara Falls. Can someone help me figure out a better way to search for them? I've tried postal codes for nearby attractions, but it keeps giving me an error.

I cannot remember how I have these or where they are centered (think it might have been with google) I have my Niagara Falls PQ centered around N43 06.855 W079 05.471

Good luck and hope you find some caches on your visit, we did not have the chance when we drove through last month.

Thank you I'll give those a try

This cache (GCNTYN) "What is that Scow doing ?" is right near the falls on the Canadian side and so would be a good central location for the search you require.....

Good luck and let me know if I can help at all....

DyverDown

Thank you I'll give those a try

This cache (GCNTYN) "What is that Scow doing ?" is right near the falls on the Canadian side and so would be a good central location for the search you require.....

Good luck and let me know if I can help at all....

If doing a PQ, filter out American caches, assuming you're not going there, of course. Centering on the coords given, or especially GCNTYN are going to give you many caches in New York.

[EDIT] Never mind, I see the OP is from Pennsylvania. GCNTYN would be an excellent choice for the caches nearest the falls themselves. And heed the excellent free parking advice in it's cache description :tired:

Edited by TheWhiteUrkel

I was at the Falls last year and did a couple right along the walkway... Go to Waypoint GCABA1 -- that is the waypoint for the virtual niagara falls cache... then go down to the bottom of the cache page, and click on "Find: all nearby caches" -- Many of them are in New York as its just a stones throw from that state, but just look down the list to all the "Ontario" ones.. have fun