what would you do differently?

plinebar

I'm the kind of guy that always buys one thing and then constantly kicks myself for not getting the "better" one. I've gone through it with cameras, vacations, cars-- even meals at restaurants.

But the one thing I never kicked myself for was buying that Garmin GPSMAP 60CSx. There's just nothing better. :laughing:

I've made many GPS purchases and I am happy with all of them. My newest GPS is the GPSmap 60Cx.

I got it with the rebate, but it still cost almost $450 for the unit and software plus shipping. I paid $110 for City Navigator, if I had to do it again I would have just bought the Garmin GPS-18 for $10 more and got the same software PLUS a USB GPS receiver to connect to my laptop.

Actually, if I had to do it again, I would have bought the 60Cx used (save a good amount) from someone who had the software installed and could have put the maps I need on a mini SD card for me (saving me the cost of maps altogether).

You live and learn.