New to the sight

wldrnssman

Hello everyone. I'm new to the site, but not really new to geocaching. A couple of years ago I took a class on geocaching just to find out what it was. I became interested in it, but never did anything about it till last week. I joined the site and then started to go around looking for caches. I'm sure my wife thought I was nuts! But after about a week of looking for the caches and taking her with me on the hunts, she caught the bug. So she decided to join the website as well! (her sn is wldrnsswoman). So, I hope to get to know some of you as we enjoy this harmless addiction. :)

Edited by wldrnssman

Hello, to the Buckeye State! Welcome Wldrnssman & Wldrnsswoman to this highly addictive hobby! I hope you both enjoy the site and hobby as much as I have this past month. I just started myself, October 8th, 2006. I have no plans in putting my GPS down any time soon! Great information and great people on this site! Ever come down to south Atlanta give me a shout and let's go caching! Cache On Y'all, Cache On!