Canada Micro and Canada Christmas Micro

Landsharkz

Canada's First Micro - A Canadian Beaver for Christmas!

largemicrocollection.jpg

These 25mm x 2mm coins are in final production. They will be produced in 2 versions - regular and Christmas, in 2/3 finishes... Regular is being minted in black nickel and satin nickel, Christmas is being minted in black nickel, satin nickel and polished gold. This image doesn't include the satin nickel regular nor the 50 polished gold Christmas. The polished gold will not be for sale or trade. It is purely for gifting, dropping in caches and occasionally donating to Christmas events. Total being minted: 1000 regular & 550 Christmas. Drop us a line if you're having a Christmas Event in Canada and we'll see what we can do :laughing: . Bigger images are available on our site. More details are in the Geocoin Forums or on our website.

I know this is a couple of weeks too late; but, kudos Landsharkz for a premium coin and for the superb service.

I am completely impressed with my first series of coins and I will be lurking on your site for future releases.

Thank you very much for such wonderful feedback. It's nice to hear that our hard work is appreciated!