Please Save Godzilla King of Monsters

Nate Grumby

!!REWARD!!

5d2e4de5-43cc-4373-85d3-9d2c6726aa27.jpg

Godzilla, much to his chagrin, is stuck. He's supposed to be traveling to Japan to stomp some geocaches in Tokyo, but has gotten sidetracked into a Level 5 difficulty geocache called Bionicle: Makuta (GCRHV1.) This cache has had only 2 visitors in a 6 month period! Help the old guy, he's 50, his knees aren't what they used to be.

!!REWARD FOR ANYONE WHO MOVES HIM ON!!

I will either place a TB of yours in any cache within 50 miles of Godzilla's Toybox (GCXB5B) or retrieve any TB from any accessible cache within the same area and mail it to you. Granted, some caches are already snowed in, but I'll give it my best shot, and I know which caches are still below the snowline.

!!REWARD FOR ANYONE WHO MOVES HIM TO JAPAN!!

If you both rescue Godzilla and get him to Japan, I'll send you a unactivated Astrolabe Geocoin for your troubles.

81329e37-8c80-4269-bbc5-3b3eba3dafd4.jpg

Thanks in advance, and good hunting!

Nate Grumby

!!REWARD!!

5d2e4de5-43cc-4373-85d3-9d2c6726aa27.jpg

Godzilla, much to his chagrin, is stuck. He's supposed to be traveling to Japan to stomp some geocaches in Tokyo, but has gotten sidetracked into a Level 5 difficulty geocache called Bionicle: Makuta (GCRHV1.) This cache has had only 2 visitors in a 6 month period! Help the old guy, he's 50, his knees aren't what they used to be.

!!REWARD FOR ANYONE WHO MOVES HIM ON!!

I will either place a TB of yours in any cache within 50 miles of Godzilla's Toybox (GCXB5B) or retrieve any TB from any accessible cache within the same area and mail it to you. Granted, some caches are already snowed in, but I'll give it my best shot, and I know which caches are still below the snowline.

!!REWARD FOR ANYONE WHO MOVES HIM TO JAPAN!!

If you both rescue Godzilla and get him to Japan, I'll send you a unactivated Astrolabe Geocoin for your troubles.

81329e37-8c80-4269-bbc5-3b3eba3dafd4.jpg

Thanks in advance, and good hunting!

Nate Grumby

I asked some of our puzzle guys to help me out and if they help me I will get him out and moved closer to the airport

SlabyFam