Geocaching buddy

zuni moon

Hello from the North Coast of Ohio! I am a married westside Clevelander who just took up geocaching this year. I' m looking for someone, female, to go caching with. Due to a chronic condition I was forced into retirement and I'm not always able to drive. I was just wondering if there is another lady who would like to cache but doesn't want to go alone. Please reply to my email with zuni moon in the subject line. Thank you, Zuni Moon

Hello from the North Coast of Ohio! I am a married westside Clevelander who just took up geocaching this year. I' m looking for someone, female, to go caching with. Due to a chronic condition I was forced into retirement and I'm not always able to drive. I was just wondering if there is another lady who would like to cache but doesn't want to go alone. Please reply to my email with zuni moon in the subject line. Thank you, Zuni Moon

Zuni,

check out www.geochums.com

that is the NEOGEO site, and I KNOW some one form up there would be more than glad to come to your aid.

good luck!