Icon size on MemoryMap

Pharisee

I'm now using Lordelph's Luvverly Icons on MemoryMap (thanks to Hi-Tek) but they seem to suffer the same as the Flags and Blue dots I used previously. When printing out a section of map, sometimes the icons are huge and sometimes they're so small as to be almost invisible. I know it depends upon the scale that you've zoomed into but it would be nice if there was someway of increasing or reducing the icon size so that they were a sensible (visible) size regardless the MemoryMap zoom/scale function.

Anyone know how to do it?

On my PDA display I find that the non transparent text background of cache names tends to obliterate the countryside to the right of each cache icon. I found a fix for this but it may be a quirk of my particular PDA (Mio A201) Windows 5.

1. Drag the map to the right until cache icon and name have both moved off the side of the display

2. Without lifting the stylus, drag the map back again

3. The Cache icon will reappear but the associated text is gone and the underlying map details restored.

4. The text returns when the stylus is finally lifted.

On my PDA display I find that the non transparent text background of cache names tends to obliterate the countryside to the right of each cache icon. I found a fix for this but it may be a quirk of my particular PDA (Mio A201) Windows 5.

1. Drag the map to the right until cache icon and name have both moved off the side of the display

2. Without lifting the stylus, drag the map back again

3. The Cache icon will reappear but the associated text is gone and the underlying map details restored.

4. The text returns when the stylus is finally lifted.

Thanks for that! works for me too! :):)

The stuff about PDAs in interesting, I suppose, if you have a PDA that will run MemoryMap (I don't have such a device). I would be more interested in answers to my original query as like Alibags, I have to circle the tiny icons on a hard copy printout with a highlighter pen to make them visible <_<

The stuff about PDAs in interesting, I suppose, if you have a PDA that will run MemoryMap (I don't have such a device). I would be more interested in answers to my original query as like Alibags, I have to circle the tiny icons on a hard copy printout with a highlighter pen to make them visible <_<

Sorry about taking it off in a PDA direction.

There doesn't seem to be anything in the options about icon sizing, and when you zoom in and out, the icons actually stay the same size. On the upload icons bit it says they have to be 32x32 pixels so you couldn't even use different sized icons for different zoom levels.

Use image export, fire up your favourite image editing program and paste over larger icons?

Probably more work than you are doing at the moment.

Simon

I have the same problem as Pharisee and Alibags. And for some reasons any Macros refuse to work in my GSAK for exporting anyway, including LordElphs Lovely Icons <_<

Oddly, even though my MemMap system is configured otherwise, its still insisting printing giant wigwams all over the map rather than the proper icons. I have reinstalled and checked everything and it just wont have it, so it looks like I will have to make do for now till I am either lucky enough to fix the problem myself or I wake up in the morning and suddenly become..Captain Compufix, the techno wiz <_<