good prices? importing within eu

oztino

Hi guys this is my first post and i have been looking around to buy a gps. Importing from the states seems to have its promblems, but importing within the eu should be problem free. Anyway please look ant these links and tell me what you think.

www.aspidshop.com/export/store/product_info.php?cPath=3_7_10&products_id=1442

www.unbelievable.pt/

i couldn't find any info from www.unbelievable.pt/ however the first link, that you gave was a 475 euro unit Garmin 60cx, I believe. If you really want to shell out that much money, go for it, that's a great unit, but not necessary for geocaching, (refer to gps units forum and Great britian forum). That said, the first website has all the units available in the states, so any recommendations that ordinarily would be made are valid,

For a starter unit, I reccomend the etrex legend,

That seems a bit pricey to me, especially with that 21% sales tax! <_< I going to stop complaining about taxes here in the U.S.

What are the drawbacks to importing from the U.S?

El Diablo

Its just that the base map will the US one and not the european one. And i know it is a higher spec than need for geocaching but i will be able to use it for sailing and fishing as well and i won't need to upgrade

That seems a bit pricey to me, especially with that 21% sales tax! <_< I going to stop complaining about taxes here in the U.S.

What are the drawbacks to importing from the U.S?

El Diablo

Its just that the base map will the US one and not the european one. And i know it is a higher spec than need for geocaching but i will be able to use it for sailing and fishing as well and i won't need to upgrade

Well in that case if you can afford it, I would go with the 60CSx. I own one and I love it!

El Diablo