Attention - Assistance requested

BigWhiteTruck

I am setting up a geocaching series based on Phobias. Cachers need to overcome certain phobias in order to achieve the cache, or at least situations which would be hard for someone who actually HAS that phobia. I have already placed one for Fear of heights, and I have water, darkness, tight places, and spiders in the works. Another idea I was hoping to setup would be Xenophobia - The Fear of Strangers.

The only caching idea I can come up with for Xenophobia would be to set up a three-stage multi cache, where the final stage is relatively near the initial stage, but the second stage is far, far, far away. The idea is that I would encourage the potential seekers to attempt to contact a geocacher local to the area of the second stage, to enlist their help in finding the second stage and therefore, coordinates to the third stage (which is relatively close to the first stage). Because of the great distance, the local cacher that they contact would most likely be a stranger to them, thus completing the requirement to conquer Xenophobia. Upon finding the final stage, both the initial seeker and the person whom they contacted for help will be able to log a find on the cache.

The first and third stage of this cache will be located in or around Auburn, NY, with the rest of the phobia series. I would like to set up the second stage somewhere "near" the west coast (with "near" being relative on the continental scale). In truth I will take anything I can get as far away from Auburn as I can get it.

I am looking for someone who can help me to setup stage 2. It can be a physical cache with coordinates to stage 3 inside if you are willing to maintain it. Alternatively it could be some type of existing permanent marker from which coordinates could be calculated based on information on the marker like dates, etc. This would require no maintainance. Of course it would probably need to honor the 0.1 mile rule, so keep that in mind. An area with a lot of local geocachers would be preferable as well.

If you would be willing to assist me in setting up stage 2 of this cache, please PM me.

I am setting up a geocaching series based on Phobias. Cachers need to overcome certain phobias in order to achieve the cache, or at least situations which would be hard for someone who actually HAS that phobia. I have already placed one for Fear of heights, and I have water, darkness, tight places, and spiders in the works. Another idea I was hoping to setup would be Xenophobia - The Fear of Strangers.

The only caching idea I can come up with for Xenophobia would be to set up a three-stage multi cache, where the final stage is relatively near the initial stage, but the second stage is far, far, far away. The idea is that I would encourage the potential seekers to attempt to contact a geocacher local to the area of the second stage, to enlist their help in finding the second stage and therefore, coordinates to the third stage (which is relatively close to the first stage). Because of the great distance, the local cacher that they contact would most likely be a stranger to them, thus completing the requirement to conquer Xenophobia. Upon finding the final stage, both the initial seeker and the person whom they contacted for help will be able to log a find on the cache.

The first and third stage of this cache will be located in or around Auburn, NY, with the rest of the phobia series. I would like to set up the second stage somewhere "near" the west coast (with "near" being relative on the continental scale). In truth I will take anything I can get as far away from Auburn as I can get it.

I am looking for someone who can help me to setup stage 2. It can be a physical cache with coordinates to stage 3 inside if you are willing to maintain it. Alternatively it could be some type of existing permanent marker from which coordinates could be calculated based on information on the marker like dates, etc. This would require no maintainance. Of course it would probably need to honor the 0.1 mile rule, so keep that in mind. An area with a lot of local geocachers would be preferable as well.

If you would be willing to assist me in setting up stage 2 of this cache, please PM me.

If you want to put it here in San Diego Ca. I would be glad to help.