MapSend Mananger,...Help

I have MapSend ToPo 3D loaded on my computer that I was using with my XL GPS and MapSend Manager. My hard drive crashed and I had to install a new one with ALL the stuff,what a pain.

My question is, now that I have the computer up and running and have installed MapSend ToPo 3D ,I cant install the free down load for MapSend Manager from http://www.magellangps.com/products/map.as...amp;PRODID=1224   . I save it to my desktop but when I double click on it NOTHING ???

With out MapSend Manager I cant install regions to my GPS like I once did,....What is up with this ??? 

Don't know why you can't install Mapsend Manager (have you tried downloading again?).

However, you can use Windows Explorer to move or copy map files from your hard drive to GPS. Find the .imi files in your Export/Images folder in the T3D program folders. Attach the GPS in USB data transfer mode, as you did for MM. Then just drag and drop the .imi files into the detailed maps folder.