"Saving without submitting"

When entering waymarks, I have to retrieve information from about four different programs. It's a lot easier to enter a handful of waymarks at a time, by opening the mapping program, filling in all of the co-ordinate parameters, then saving as draft (Save without submitting), then repeating the process with the photo program, then the word processor, then the web browser. The problem that I'm having is that when you press 'save without submitting' it won't let you save unless all the required variables are filled out. The waymark isn't final, it's not ready for approval yet, so why can't you 'save without submitting' without filling out all the required variables? If you could, that would streamline entry somewhat.

snipped.. The problem that I'm having is that when you press 'save without submitting' it won't let you save unless all the required variables are filled out. The waymark isn't final, it's not ready for approval yet, so why can't you 'save without submitting' without filling out all the required variables?..snipped

Just fill in any required boxes with Yes or No, or any number and when you have the actual facts delete them and enter the right items in it's place.

Edited by Jake39