What next?

Raptor660R

Ok, I have a 60CSX and a Palm Polot. Then I went and bought City Navigator. Before IT showed up I

figured I needed more memory so I bought a 512 Meg card for my CSX. I get the map and load my state in it (with the original 64 meg card) and find that I didnt even need the 512 meg card. I know that there are TOPO maps available (just as expensive as CN)

Im curious what else is out there that would make me really need to put that 512 meg card in. If I cant find something I'll sell it.

You can set your unit to record tracks to th e card I think. Also, your own POI's.

Do you ever travel out of your state? I do and I would like the whole US in mine. I have a one gig card and when I get 8NT it will completely fit.

If you limit yourself to your state then you probably didn't need the new memory card.

Ok, I have a 60CSX and a Palm Polot. Then I went and bought City Navigator. Before IT showed up I

figured I needed more memory so I bought a 512 Meg card for my CSX. I get the map and load my state in it (with the original 64 meg card) and find that I didnt even need the 512 meg card. I know that there are TOPO maps available (just as expensive as CN)

Im curious what else is out there that would make me really need to put that 512 meg card in. If I cant find something I'll sell it.

Well if you want the whole state in City Navigator then you decide to buy TOPO then you get into boating and you get Blue Charts and then you want to have every QFC, Safeway, Starbucks, and who knows what else in as point of interest, you'll need to have a few megs for that, and you can save tracks on the card. If you are currently own a 512 mb card keep it and just put it in and i can almost garuntee you'll be happy to have that much more space.