Lowrance iFinder Expedition C Pics and Info

Fhantazm

I've had a couple people email/pm me about the iFinder Expedition's features but moreso the screen, so I snapped a few high-res pictures of it in action. These pics do NOT do this thing any justice, the compression really messes with them, but should give you a general idea of the beauty of this screen.

IMG_2201.jpg

IMG_2178.jpg

IMG_2180.jpg

IMG_2181.jpg

IMG_2183.jpg

IMG_2185.jpg

IMG_2187.jpg

IMG_2189.jpg

IMG_2193.jpg

I love mine - I have two of them now!

That first one is the VERY PRETTY power-up screen - and i'ts a promise of things to come after the boot-up!

I wish I could post some pics of the screen in FDR state park, all the colors of the park boundaries, streams, roads and my trails, make for a very pretty and useful display!

Remember, see my sigline! :(

PS: All those information boxes at the bottom are customizable - I have four that I keep up: Bat Volts, Ground speed, GPS altimeter and EPE. This, combined with the sat page and the map page give me all the info I need on the trail!

Edited by WR8Y

LOL! Yea, sorry bout that! But you definitely gotta pick one up when you can! I got mine from bass pro for $299 but there are other order sites where you can get em for about $250'ish. Im just very impatient, as well as I do reviews for a local GPS/Hunting magazine. :o

Thanks (NOT!) for causing me to long ever more for Color! :blink:

LOL! The RAM mounts they use to hold the GPS' on display dont hold the unit very secure. Just leisurely stroll by , grab the unit and run!! See if you can get out the door before the 100 year old greeter tries to takle you. :blink:

PS- I jest. :)

Why do you do this to me! Great, now I can't find the drooling emoticon......

I held one at Bass Pro, the sales rep had to dry it off. :o

Edited by Fhantazm