Translating foreign languages

csparky61

My daughter and I have recently become interested in geocaching. My daughter will be visiting the Netherlands and a few other European countries in January and she would like to find some caches while there. The problem she is encountering is that the information is all in Dutch or whatever. Is there a way to convert this info to English??? Thanks for any help.

just be aware that an automatic translation tool will give a very rough at best translation. in effect it takes each word, and provides the translation for that word. so you lose much of the nuance of what was intended.

For example, I took the above bit I just wrote, automatically translated it to spanish, and then back to english, then to german and back to english:

to be hardly found out, which gives a tool of the automatic translation inside well from the cases of one much to Rohübersetzung. in reality it takes each word, and it makes the translation available for this word. you lose as much from the colour of, which it was thought.