Flapping Draig-UK/Irish Event

Bruin47

This was my first Cache event and I'd like to say thank you to everyone I met for making me want to attend another one soon. As has been said before, it's great putting faces to the names you see written in log books. I could only visit for a few hours on the Saturday evening but Thank you and Hi to everyone I spoke to.

Bruin47

Edited by Bruin47

This was my first Cache event and I'd like to say thank you to everyone I met for making me want to attend another one soon. As has been said before, it's great putting faces to the names you see written in log books. I could only visit for a few hours on the Saturday evening but Thank you and Hi to everyone I spoke to.

Bruin47

Nice to meet you to Bruin47.

We had a great time, so much so that we didnt leave the island til gone 2pm today.

We have been to Wales so many times before but have never seen places like we have these past few weeks, and thats thanks to geocaching and the cachers who hide the caches in some lovely areas.

Mancunian Pyrocacher got lost!! That was highly amusing when someone had to give him the coords to the camp site! He said he didn't but we know different don't we campers hehe.

A big thanks to Nettie who did us all proud with the BBQ and the buffet, it was lovely .....even tho Dave did frazzle the bangers!

Bruin47, to make the most of an event you should camp with them..... its so much fun HIC!

Just to echo what others have said...

I had a fabulous time, and loved it, every minute of it, even if you were all lightweights on Friday night... all in bed by 11pm at an event - unheard of!

Still, the sat night made up for it, and we had a great BBQ!

Thanks to Dave and Nette for all their hard work, and thanks for the TB for my birthday pressie!