Need orbiting satellite video

Bashaw

Does anyone know where I can get a short video (either real or "cartoon") of satellites orbiting earth? I need it for a Powerpoint presentation. I've found a couple online, but they wanted actual money - the nerve!! :unsure:

Here is an animated graphic I threw together. I don't know if this is what you are looking for but it's the best I could come up with on short notice.

animated_satellite.gif

Both are good, don't know which one I'll use but cloudwalker's is nice! Dumb question: if I right click on the clip and choose save image it just saves it as an image! What am I doing wrong???

"Right click" on the image and select "save image as" Once it has been saved to your hard drive, go to the image and right click onto the file name and open using Internet Explorer or what ever browser you are using. Or, you can view it with Windows picture and fax viewer.

"Right click" on the image and select "save image as" Once it has been saved to your hard drive, go to the image and right click onto the file name and open using Internet Explorer or what ever browser you are using. Or, you can view it with Windows picture and fax viewer.

Ah, that would be the problem! Powerpoint needs a WMV, AVI, or MPG file! Do you have that clip in any of those formats?