changing user name

jenelden

You can't change it anymore. They were locked down a few months ago. Since you only have a few finds you're in luck though. You can just create a new account and re log your finds under the new account.

I think you can then have your premium member membership transferred to your new account. E-mail contact@geocaching.com to have that done. If not, you can just use the old account to run PQs and when the premium membership expires, you can renew it under the new account.

Edited by briansnat

You can definately change your name but the previous logger is correct. You should first create the new name, then log each of your previous finds under the new name with a quick note stating that you are logging the find because of a name change. If you are a premium member just contact geocaching.com and they will switch the premium membership to the new name. I speak from experience because I did exactly what I just explained.

Happy caching,

Hayndog