weird problem logging into geocaching.com

crazycavelover

Hello. Today the weirdest thing happened. I received an email from someone I knew contacting me through Geocaching.com. I wanted to see what they have been up to so I clicked the link to their profile that was at the bottom of my email.

This is were the weirdness starts. First it logs me into the main profile page. However, I was logged in as someone else (Not Crazycavelover). I dont know if I should list the users name so I wont. I tried to log out and nothing happened. I refreshed the page and got this: :rolleyes:

Server Error in '/' Application.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Exception of type System.OutOfMemoryException was thrown.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.OutOfMemoryException: Exception of type System.OutOfMemoryException was thrown.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[OutOfMemoryException: Exception of type System.OutOfMemoryException was thrown.]

[HttpException (0x80004005): Unable to connect to SQL Server session database.]

System.Web.SessionState.SqlStateConnection..ctor(String sqlconnectionstring) +191

System.Web.SessionState.SqlStateClientManager.GetConnection(Boolean& usePooling) +98

System.Web.SessionState.SqlStateClientManager.Get(String id) +41

System.Web.SessionState.SqlStateClientManager.System.Web.SessionState.IStateClientManager.BeginGet(String id, AsyncCallback cb, Object state) +6

System.Web.SessionState.SessionStateModule.GetSessionStateItem() +39

System.Web.SessionState.SessionStateModule.BeginAcquireState(Object source, EventArgs e, AsyncCallback cb, Object extraData) +274

System.Web.AsyncEventExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication+IExecutionStep.Execute() +66

System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +173

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.1.4322.2300; ASP.NET Version:1.1.4322.2300

refreshed again and got this: :ph34r:

Server Application Unavailable

The web application you are attempting to access on this web server is currently unavailable. Please hit the "Refresh" button in your web browser to retry your request.

Administrator Note: An error message detailing the cause of this specific request failure can be found in the application event log of the web server. Please review this log entry to discover what caused this error to occur.

I waited fow an hour or so and logged in and wrote this.

Anyones else have this happen to them? and, who logged in as me, LOL.:laughing: