My first cache hide

I'm preparing to place my first cache....taking the advice of others, place them and more will come. I hope you all are right. I've worked out the container, the place, the initial swag, don't think I've broken any guidelines, and now I have a question....

I was thinking that for my first cache hide I would like to put in my first travel bug. Is it okay to ask the FTF if they would take my little numero uno on his first adventure....and a first of theirs. Maybe a first cache in a certain city or another FTF for them, or their first airplane ride....something to go with the FIRST theme.

I've read about certain FTF prizes, but didn't know if it was okay to make a FTF request like that.

Writing this makes it sound so lame....is it??? It sounded good when I had the epiphany a half hour ago.

Steph of the Soderquackers

Make the first to do something the goal of the travel bug. That way it will always try to do things first.

You can make any request you want of your fellow cachers (within reason and decency), but be happy if they sign the log book, trade fairly and don't lose your bug. :ph34r:

Good luck on your first cache!!!