unable to sanitize bookmarks (basic member)

rmd

well.. the topic mainly describes this issue.

im able to add bookmarklists but not delete them. also, adding bookmarks dont work. i can view the bookmark lists and see that they are empty but nothing else. one could go into details but it might be exploitable in some way..

someone must have seen this before, but i havent found anything searching the forums.

well.. the topic mainly describes this issue.

im able to add bookmarklists but not delete them. also, adding bookmarks dont work.

The problem is most likely because you're not a premium member, and the ability to create bookmarks is a premium member feature. So no surprise that it doesn't work.

Edited by Prime Suspect

How are you adding bookmark lists if you're not a Premium Member?

-Raine

thats exactly the point im trying to make.

the quick guide would be:

get into the cache description of any cache with a waypoint (anything). use "geocaching.com google map". from there you can without any premium membership create the lists. also naming them to useless things is possible. fun part being that i managed to use escapecodes in a list, but that one disappeared later at some point.

also i like to point out that i was very unclear on the issue:

its bookmarklists that can be created. the separate bookmarks is a whole diffrent thing.

btw, deleting this thread might save some time for some other problem. people might want to try this themselves?

Edited by rmd