Confess Your Sins And Free Your Mind.....

Snoogans

I just listed a TB Sin Confessional. Post your Travel Bug sins (as a note) there, or confess them here and be properly and rightously flamed ABSOLVED.... B)

It's an idea I've had since 2004 and I just got around to doing something about it.

One of my TB sins, for there are many for anyone with 1,560+ TBs logged, is right in the cache description. :)

He who is without Travel Bug Sin, flame ON! :):D:D

Is there a penance?

Thou art GUILTY of the sin of TB covetedness and a mighty grave sin is THAT one!

For thou shalt NOT covet thyn brother's travel bug!

The must cast DOWN thy yellow jeep protestering!

For thyn yellow jeeps, nor thyn white jeeps, nor thyn green jeeps, nor any other jeeps that can't be found on thyn own profile BELONGITH NOT TO YOU!

Makeith thyself understandith that if thy yellow jeep's OWNER wantedith thy fellow yellow jeep hoarders denounced, they could doith so themselves.

Only then shall your sin be absolved.

Judge NOT lest ye be judged. B):)

If thou did so...... For further penance the must apologize to anyone thy emailith on behalf of a TB owner that did not askith for thou support in prodding thyn TB along. :D

Edited by Snoogans

Once I actually FOUND a WJTB in a cache. I was so excited. I logged it into and out of caches for several months. Then, made the mistake of asking (on another forum) if the WJTB's were supposed to continue to travel since the Jeep Challenge was over......... WELL.......... I was certainly TOLD to get it back into circulation. Gee whiz. I know of some (ahem) cachers who have held on to some, so I thought I could/should too. We went out to the desert for an overnight caching trip and I found a perfect ammo box to leave it in, and I waved goodbye to it. I miss having him in my inventory, but didn't want the JEEP 4x4 folks not willing to send me a Green one if I had a White one in my inventory.

There, now I feel better.

And, Snoogans, we will be up the 395 soon, I hope I can convince hubby to stop and find your wonderful cache!