Unique Caching Items

I've read few threads now on what to take with you to caching, which have been entertaining, and I know almost everyone takes their GPS, PDAs, notebook, first aid kit, etc, etc.

So what item do you take with you that you think are UNIQUE? that possibly not many others will have in their geocaching bags?

mine would be:

*small pot of red salt from hawaii (in case i get low on salt from sweating... i dunno actually, i just have them!)

*blotting paper

*full size pair of scisors, even though i have a pen knife in there also... it found its way there somehow, but i don't want to take it out as it's been there since i started caching!

*Pot of tiger balm

I carry a 12 gauge pump-action shotgun, binoculars, unidentifiable bottle that's supposed to be suntan lotion, canteen and a shoulder bag with 2 landmines in it ....... did I mention all of these things are scaled for a 12" action figure. Which works out well because I'm only 12" tall.

96bb5d68-567c-4bc0-956f-43f4d8158c1c.jpg

I don't really need the landmines but they give the bag heft for pictures, and we gotta look good for them pictures. <_<

I carry a 12 gauge pump-action shotgun, binoculars, unidentifiable bottle that's supposed to be suntan lotion, canteen and a shoulder bag with 2 landmines in it ....... did I mention all of these things are scaled for a 12" action figure. Which works out well because I'm only 12" tall.

96bb5d68-567c-4bc0-956f-43f4d8158c1c.jpg

I don't really need the landmines but they give the bag heft for pictures, and we gotta look good for them pictures. <_<

I didn't know that Dr. Phil was only 12" tall! :(