Barrow-in-furness Cacher Please

Hello from Victoria, Canada. I'm looking to set up a Canada/Barrow multi cache. In a nutshell, half the cache would be here in Victoria, British Columbia Canada, and the other half would be in Barrow-in-furness.

I will send a box of Canadian/Victoria goodies over to you for your half of the cache, and you would send a box of Barrow/UK goodies over to me for the cache here.

The Canadian cacher would find the Canadian stage one. In it would be the Latitude of the Barrow stage 2, and the longitude of the Canada stage 2.

The Barrow cacher would find the Barrow stage 1. In it would be the latitude of the Canada stage 2, and the Longitude of the Barrow stage 2. (so each cacher would have half the coordinates needed to find their respective stage 2 cache.

Then, each cacher would post to the other country's stage 2 page, stating they are looking for someone to swap coordinates with. Once the swap is made, you can go find stage 2. (and you have just made a caching friend in another country!)

I have a number of these caches already set up. Please take a look at:

GCJDT9 Which is a Canada/Wales cache.

GCG7TA Canada/North Carolina USA cache

GCV1HZ Canada/Kauai Hawaii cache

Please let me know if you are interested. The main reason behind me wanting a Barrow cache is that my Dad's ship (HMCS Saguenay) was in Barrow for repairs after having being torpedoed Dec 1 1940. There is a cemetary there in which 18 of Saguenay's crew are burried. I'm hoping to make it over for a visit next year.

(and any help on where to stay, things to see, how to get there from North Wales would be most appreciated!)

Thanks! :)