Allegany State Park Permits

FireRef

I have done a decent amount of caching in ASP now and would like to place 1-2 in there. I know you need a permit, so I'd like to get them before my family goes camping in a couple of weeks. I think after some of my family members go caching with me, they will want to place one (we've been camping there as a family for probably 40 years).

I got an email addy for a person to contact, but it was a bad address, and the person I got it from never replied. Who do I contact, and do you think it would be possible to get it approved in a 2-3 week window?

I honestly can say I am pleased there are a lot more placed since I hunted for them there a couple of years ago - a nice variety and enough to hunt for a couple of days!

Mastifflover's suggestion is a good one. That's the same nice fellow I've dealt with on Allegany Park issues. He also has an "official" account on the site, Allegany OPRHP. And, I have his e-mail and phone contact information if you have any trouble -- just e-mail me privately if you need that.

Mastifflover's suggestion is a good one. That's the same nice fellow I've dealt with on Allegany Park issues. He also has an "official" account on the site, Allegany OPRHP. And, I have his e-mail and phone contact information if you have any trouble -- just e-mail me privately if you need that.

Just got in contact with him myself - all taken care of - thanks for the help!