Us Modular 1 Gb Micro Sd Card

If you're looking for this card, it's currently available for $35 after rebate at buy.com, with free shipping. Not sure, but seems like a good deal.

I bought one a amazon.com that should end up costing me $4.95.

I applied for their amazon credit card and used it to buy their $44.95 SanDisk 1GB microSD card. By using the credit card (which was approved in about 5 seconds or so) I will get a $40.00 credit when the bill comes. The card qualified for free shipping so my total expenditure should be $4.95. Not a bad deal at all. :laughing:

If you're looking for this card, it's currently available for $35 after rebate at buy.com, with free shipping. Not sure, but seems like a good deal.

I bought one a amazon.com that should end up costing me $4.95.

I applied for their amazon credit card and used it to buy their $44.95 SanDisk 1GB microSD card. By using the credit card (which was approved in about 5 seconds or so) I will get a $40.00 credit when the bill comes. The card qualified for free shipping so my total expenditure should be $4.95. Not a bad deal at all. :rolleyes:

But for those of us who already used that credit, we'd have to pay $10 more than at buy.com :laughing:

BTW: that is a good deal!