How To Approve A Previously Declined Wm?

I declined a submitted WM because it had no photo with the GPSr as described in the category description but now the WM was re-submitted and everything is ok.

I received a new "Confirmation" mail with the link to review the WM but, this time, there's no button to approve it.

It only says that the WM was declined by me and, in red, "This waymark has not been approved yet."

I tryed with IE and Firefox, logged out and in... looked everywhere, tryed the link in the original notice mail and nothing.

The WM is WMGEE and the category is "Octagon Buildings".

Thanks in advance for the help.

Ooopss! Replying to myself... <_<

After i wrote this topic, i received a new mail with a new title, "Re-submission..." and this time with a link that allowed me to approve the WM.

Problem solved.

Maybe it should be another way to approve previously declined WMs that dont' depends on the way it is submitted. Let's say, a list of WMs submitted and not approved yet?

It's because, from the category page, we have no means to reach the WMs not approved yet. Only the links that are inlcuded in the mail allows us to approve WMs and, if the creator doesn't hit the correct button (?) to re-submit the WM, we have no means to approve it despite a new "Confirmation" mail to review a submitted waymark was received.

This is a low priority feature request. :unsure:

Maybe it should be another way to approve previously declined WMs that dont' depends on the way it is submitted. Let's say, a list of WMs submitted and not approved yet?

It's because, from the category page, we have no means to reach the WMs not approved yet. Only the links that are inlcuded in the mail allows us to approve WMs and, if the creator doesn't hit the correct button (?) to re-submit the WM, we have no means to approve it despite a new "Confirmation" mail to review a submitted waymark was received.

This is a low priority feature request. <_<

If you go to My Page then click My Categories you will get a list of all your categories. Any categories which have waymarks waiting to be approved will blue box with an ! (exclamation mark) to the left of the category name. Click on the ! and you will see the list of those waymarks waiting approval.

Other method if you are on the individual category page click group link by where it says managed by. This will show your group members page. On the top where it lists the category managed by the group you will see the same blue box with ! (exclamation mark).

Edited by BruceS