Interaction With Others "enjoying" Wild

That's cool, I guess I'm not either, being:

1) female (and straight - I guess I should clarify);

2) not the type of person that gets off watching drunk women make complete fools of themselves (or drunk men, for that matter, which is actually far more common, but those videos are usually aired on "COPS");

3) and old enough to remember my first beer.

Yeah, I missed the whole "Flash for a t-shirt" craze by a few years.

When I was in college, the only place you saw girls flashing was Mardi Gras or the biker bar.

I have, however, memorized every lyric to Alice's Restaurant. A side effect of the local radio station playing it at noon every Thanksgiving for essentially my entire life.

-ajb

Despite the presence of over 10,000 college co-eds, it seems to be only the aesthetically challenged who worship the sun. =)
1. Yeah, college women exist only to give YOU something to look at. :grin: Freakin' GGW generation.
Man... get a TV and stay up late watching "SPIKE" for Pete's Sake!

Girl's Gone Wild

Two things: First, madajb included a smilie in the post. Second, men have enjoyed the aesthetics of attractive women long before GGW.

Edited by sbell111
Despite the presence of over 10,000 college co-eds, it seems to be only the aesthetically challenged who worship the sun. =)
1. Yeah, college women exist only to give YOU something to look at. :laughing: Freakin' GGW generation.
Man... get a TV and stay up late watching "SPIKE" for Pete's Sake!

Girl's Gone Wild

Two things: First, madajb included a smilie in the post. Second, men have enjoyed the aesthetics of attractive women long before GGW.

ohhhh, well that makes it ok then.

ohhhh, well that makes it ok then.
Makes what OK? The belief that beautiful women are pleasing to see while unattractive people are not as pleasing? I'm confused as to why the above quote is so terrible. Here it is again:

Pack a gun. (Yeah, I know what THAT suggestion will spawn here...)

If you don't need it for the obvious reason, you can always call the police after you leave the area and report that there was person there with a gun. The cops may not respond to a known "pickle park" in a hurry, but I guarantee you the gun report will get 'em rolling. (And you didn't lie!)

Getting governement permission to even own a gun here is enough of a pain. And then you can't buy ammo. I can't imagine what I'd have to do to get a carry permit.