Any Publications?

FujiFool

Hi, brand new to this, first post. Are there any periodicals or other publications about the hobby? Thanks, and nice to meet you all.

Today's Cacher has put out 2 paper issues (you can order them from the website), and hopefully with do a third sometime soon.

There are some books on geocaching, about 6-7. I got the Complete Idiot's Guide, and found it very useful. No idea about the others in terms of quality, etc.

Thanks, I found Today's Cacher, I was looking for paper products, something to do while on the throne!

Thats why I have WIFI.

Remind me to NOT use your keyboard :rolleyes:

Unfortunately the Shogun Inn here at Kadena AB isn't wired for WiFi, neither is my house in Japan. I'm excited to get started but it's been ungodly hot here and a typhoon is due tonight.

Hi, brand new to this, first post. Are there any periodicals or other publications about the hobby? Thanks, and nice to meet you all.

Don't know how available they are in Japan, but theres books called GPS for Dummies, and Geocaching for Dummies. I have Geocaching for Dummies and it explains everything in a very easy way to understand.