Waypoint Note Entering On 76csx

Onit

I entered a waypoint on my gps 76CSx unit. In the notes section I was typing in the hints and then the unit wouldn't let me input anymore characters. It seems to wraparound if the last word on a line is big. Can you guys please check how many characters or lines of text your unit allows you to enter in the Note box/field of the waypoint and let me know if yours limits your input too. It looks like there's room to enter 3 lines of text in the Note field but I can't input anymore than 1 and half lines at most. Thanks.

I entered a waypoint on my gps 76CSx unit. In the notes section I was typing in the hints and then the unit wouldn't let me input anymore characters. It seems to wraparound if the last word on a line is big. Can you guys please check how many characters or lines of text your unit allows you to enter in the Note box/field of the waypoint and let me know if yours limits your input too. It looks like there's room to enter 3 lines of text in the Note field but I can't input anymore than 1 and half lines at most. Thanks.

30 characters is the limit if I recall correctly for the note field.

14 characters for the name field.

If you use ccustom POIs, they allow 44 and 88 characters in those fields.

Edited by Red90