Pdf Bug -- Add'l Waypoints Not Included.

devbrain

There's a pretty significant bug in the PDF generation -- if the cache has additional waypoints defined, they don't appear *AT ALL* in the PDF unless the cache owner also included the co-ords in the descriptive text.

Example: GCGG1B.

If this can be added, I'd like to suggest it be put near the top of page 1 so if a multi-page printout gets separated, the additional co-ords are kept near the primary co-ords on the first page.

Thanks,

Dave / devbrain

There's a pretty significant bug in the PDF generation -- if the cache has additional waypoints defined, they don't appear *AT ALL* in the PDF unless the cache owner also included the co-ords in the descriptive text.

Example: GCGG1B.

If this can be added, I'd like to suggest it be put near the top of page 1 so if a multi-page printout gets separated, the additional co-ords are kept near the primary co-ords on the first page.

Thanks,

Dave / devbrain

I just came here to post the exact same thing. On the PDF for the one I am looking at doing (GCVWKR) the cache has numerous additional waypoints, but the PDF dispays a blank page instead. This is especially annoying when there are so many additional waypoints to consider. :anibad: