Trouble With Cachemate And Easygps

Hi,

First of all, thank you for any advice you can offer. I have set up my Palm Zire M150. I have downloaded Cachemate and ran the HotSync. I ran my Pocket Query and downloaded the file to the computer. Everything seems to be going well, too well I guess because when I open the downloaded file it opens EasyGPS. How do I get the file from EasyGPS to the Palm Desktop so I can Hotsync and export it to the Palm?

When I go to Install Tools and open up the EasyGPS file, there is nothing in those files. But I can go to EasyGPS and see loads of caches. What am I doing wrong?

:lol:

Cachemate comes with an app called CMConvert. Load your GPX file into that, hit convert, save and you're ready to go nextime you hotsync.

Thank you all for the help. I hadn't opened up the CMConvert file. After I opened it and downloaded it, everything worked PERFECTLY.

I took my first paperless caching trip yesterday. It was great! I had a few DNF's but it was so much easier not having to search through a bunch of papers to find the waypoint I needed. Thank you again!