Basemap Updates

Anyone know about the exit informaiton? Is not that on the basemap? When I search for exits, it indicates it is searching the basemap, not City Nav 7. It would be nice for City NAv to have updated informaiton for the exits. I thought in the past, the maps you downloaded had updated exit information.

Anyone know about the exit informaiton? Is not that on the basemap? When I search for exits, it indicates it is searching the basemap, not City Nav 7.

On my eMap I can select which map is used for exit information. The default is to use the basemap but if I hit MENU when the exits are listed I can opt to select the map and switch to City Select or MetroGuide. California changed the exit numbering since I bought the eMap so the numbers are different on the basemap vs. the more recent detailed maps.

Anyone know about the exit informaiton? Is not that on the basemap? When I search for exits, it indicates it is searching the basemap, not City Nav 7.

On my eMap I can select which map is used for exit information. The default is to use the basemap but if I hit MENU when the exits are listed I can opt to select the map and switch to City Select or MetroGuide. California changed the exit numbering since I bought the eMap so the numbers are different on the basemap vs. the more recent detailed maps.

I have a 60CSX and City Nav 7. When I hit menu, I only get Select Category, Select Exit Road, and Change Reference. What map are you using