Search Options

Sand-Man

I ride horses as a hobby and I have combined yet another thing with my riding....caching. I’d love to see a search routine added to the hide and seek feature of geocaching that would allow a person to search or caches that can be hunted by horseback. I know there are icons that can be added to show that horses are allowed but it would be nice to be able to filter by this attribute or others. If I have missed something please enlighten me....

I am no computer wiz and I really don't need more software on my PC.... Just put something on the site that will let me search by attributes....I'm simple... Make this simple... Search by zip codes, search by city, search by nearest.... why not search by attribute?

No additional software is needed in order to run a pocket query for horse-friendly caches meeting your defined search criteria (like within 100 miles of your home coordinates). Run the query and then preview the results online. You never have to order a file of the query results unless you want to.

You're a premium member, you should definitely be using the pocket query engine (it is the advanced search engine)-- after all, you're paying for it! Just go here, create a new query and select the horse icon. :)

EDITED: to not repeat previous posts!

Edited by Cache Heads

Well I guess I am dumber than I thought. Run the advanced search and then open each one of them and see which one is horse friendly..... I am back to my original question... I'd like to be able to search and filter by horse friendly caches...... (without having to open and look at each one) Why not show the attributes on the search results page?

Edited by Sand-Man