New Ng Topo! (2006 Version) Vs Topo! Streets & 3-d Views

Hello all:

Just a quick question hopefully somebody will know the answer to. If I purchase the TOPO! Streets and 3-D Views to upgrade my current version of TOPO! will my program then be substantially the same as the "2006 Version" of the NG TOPO! state series? Or are there additional features or benefits to having the 2006 version?

Thank in advance for insights

Overtaxed1

You can't go wrong buying the 3-D upgrade. It integrates with your NG Topo program and gives you fantastic 3-D views and it has much improved roadway data. You'll love it. It improved my ability and speed to transfer track and waypoint data from my Map 60Cx too.

Edited by Timpat

You can't go wrong buying the 3-D upgrade. It integrates with your NG Topo program and gives you fantastic 3-D views and it has much improved roadway data. You'll love it. It improved my ability and speed to transfer track and waypoint data from my Map 60Cx too.

You forgot to mention that with the Streets & 3D upgrade you can also now download the latest version of the USGS quads if any newer versions have been released since the ones on your CDs. Also can download the latest Tiger Streets data available.

Now you know.

I'm not aware of any feature differences, it's just that every so often they will come out with a new set of map CDs .

With the Streets & 3d upgrade that will take you to software ver 4.0.Then you will be prompted to download the latest ver which will take you to 4.2.2 or possibly 4.2.3 which is what I'm running.

When USGS releases new versions of the quads you can DL (free) as a new function of the software. The Tiger Streets data is the 2004 ver I believe.