New To Caching

Mera

Is there anyone out their who can help a new cacher, basics upward. I live in the Birmingham area - (someone has to) and would appreciate it if a mentor could take me under their wing. I have a GPS, I think it was made on the planet ZODD, at least that's how it reads.

If you can help you can contact me on hill32@blueyonder.co.uk

Is there anyone out their who can help a new cacher, basics upward. I live in the Birmingham area - (someone has to) and would appreciate it if a mentor could take me under their wing. I have a GPS, I think it was made on the planet ZODD, at least that's how it reads.

If you can help you can contact me on hill32@blueyonder.co.uk

Hi Mera, would love to help, a bit to far north, try Adopt a Newbie

:)

Adopt a Newbie didn't work for me when I wanted it so Mera was wise to post here and hopefully a local cacher will respond. I'm nowhere near so can't help but someone on the forums will see this.

I rarely, if ever, look in the adopt a newbie thread as I have little time to surf these forums so only look at threads of interest when I do - spending an age looking at pleas for help from all over the country is not practicable. I suppose that having separte threads by county is impracticable but could we not have a thread by region?

Adopt a Newbie didn't work for me

I think I should apologise to 'FollowMeChaps' we are local to you but at the time of your request our daughter was poorly (in and out of hospital) so we weren't able to make any offers of help or firm arrangements. We did keep an eye on your profile but could see you had it sorted by the time we were able to extend a hand.

And back on topic.

Mera I hope you find a mentor soon, we're to far away to help out I'm afraid.

Adopt a Newbie didn't work for me

I think I should apologise to 'FollowMeChaps' we are local to you but at the time of your request our daughter was poorly (in and out of hospital) so we weren't able to make any offers of help or firm arrangements. We did keep an eye on your profile but could see you had it sorted by the time we were able to extend a hand.

And back on topic.

Mera I hope you find a mentor soon, we're to far away to help out I'm afraid.