Tracking And Logging My First Geocoin

Thistlebug

I have hidden my first cache and have figured out how to drop off a travelbug. I also have a Scottish Geocoin that I would like to track. How do I set that up? Thanks! Debbie

If the coin is gc.com trackable you activate it and set up the webpage just as you would a travelbug. Then it logs just like a TB would too.

I'd suggest drilling a hole in the coin and attaching a tag to it so it will have a better chance at moving around in the wild instead of ending up in a coin collection somewhere.

I would like to know if anyone has an idea where I might buy a coin for my husband that is his first hide. We just started this game and we love it. His birthday is Sept. 30th and I am buying him a gps and would like to find him a first hide coin. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I would like a trackable coin if possilbe.

Thank's~~~

Never seen a first hide coin. There are First to Find coins.

I didn't think so because I have spent countless hours looking. I have seen the first find coins. Thank you for you feedback though. It would be fun if someone would come up with a coin for a first hide. This is truly a fun game and we are both addicted and just getting started.

Thank's Again!!!

Never seen a first hide coin. There are First to Find coins.

I didn't think so because I have spent countless hours looking. I have seen the first find coins. Thank you for you feedback though. It would be fun if someone would come up with a coin for a first hide. This is truly a fun game and we are both addicted and just getting started.

Thank's Again!!!

Perhaps you can find him a geocoin related to some other subject/hobby that he enjoys. There are hundreds of lovely designs out there. :) Good luck with the search.

MrsB