I Wish

geowalkabout

I wish we could use the ghost cache (virtual) again. I'd hate to get in trouble for creating or digging around in a foreign country when all I'd have to do is take a picture or find out what a plaque says. i.e. China. I'd hate to take an unnecessary risk in china. Besides, virutal caches are fun and they break up traditional or multi caches.

I wish we could set up camera caches again. Don't send me to Waymarking.com. This is where I am collecting statistics.

Most sincerrely,

Geowalkabout.

:lol:

I wish we could use the ghost cache (virtual) again. I'd hate to get in trouble for creating or digging around in a foreign country when all I'd have to do is take a picture or find out what a plaque says. i.e. China. I'd hate to take an unnecessary risk in china. Besides, virutal caches are fun and they break up traditional or multi caches.

I wish we could set up camera caches again. Don't send me to Waymarking.com. This is where I am collecting statistics.

Most sincerrely,

Geowalkabout.

:lol:

So, should we infer from this that you aren't interested in Waymarking because it doesn't inflate your found count? Please correct me if I am wrong, but that is the meaning I took from your post.