Ignore Lists

Kenr74

I can't seem to find the right topic or wording but I'm wondering if it is possible to "ignore" all of a certain users caches in my PQs? I figured out how to ignore each cache but can I just ignore every cache hidden by a user?

I agree that this would be a nice feature to have.

It is easy to do with third party software, filtering your pocket query files. But at present you cannot do this on the website like you do when ignoring a single cache.

Lep is correct, this can be easily done with additional software. I use GSAK to filter out the caches of a two hiders. However, if this feature were available when creating a PQ, one of my PQs would have 200ish less caches in it that are just going to be ignored.

I hope this feature is added to the enhancement request list.

I agree that this would be a nice feature to have.

It is easy to do with third party software, filtering your pocket query files. But at present you cannot do this on the website like you do when ignoring a single cache.

Lep is correct, this can be easily done with additional software. I use GSAK to filter out the caches of a two hiders. However, if this feature were available when creating a PQ, one of my PQs would have 200ish less caches in it that are just going to be ignored.

I hope this feature is added to the enhancement request list.

I'd like to see that too.

And in light of NoLemons comment, I think it might involve less stess on the servers to boot!