Magellan Exp 200 $69.99 Brand New

TigerDirect has them here.

Thats funny that they are doing that again when we first started caching I tried to order that gpsr from them at that price but them claimed that it was an error and wanted to sell it to me for 125.00 plus s/h I asked them why they are changing the price and the lady told me it was never 69.00 it has always been 125.00 and will never go any lower. The whole time I was talking to the CSR I could see the price of 69.00 but for some magical reason see could only see the price of 125.00 on her computer, I tried to use the checkout but it gave me an error. I will be curious to see if anybody is able to buy this item at this price or is this some type of scam they run everynow and then.

Actually, $100 for the 200 is about right. Woot.com, for one day, had a ton of the 300s for that price -- which is a superior unit, in my opinion, because of the electronic compass that is built-in. So, stores offering the 200 at $100 isn't that unheard of really.

The $30 rebate then brings it down to the $70.

I guess my point is that I'm not that surprised -- it isn't such a crazy deal that I'd considered it a pricing error. Not any longer at least -- although it likely would have been if it was quite a while ago when you had your problem with them. At that time, $125 probably was too cheap for that unit...

- John...

Here's what you get when you 'click' the link:

We're sorry, the product you have searched for is no longer available for sale.

However, product information for this product is still available by clicking on the link below.

Magellan eXplorist 200 GPS Navigator (Yellow)

Sku No. M775-1014 - Manufacturer Part No. 980771-02

For your convenience, we have redirected you to a list of similar products so you may

make an alternate selection.

I bought my 200 at Radio Shack for $100 less $30 rebate. However I liked it so much I ended up buying a 210 Outdoor Bundle from TigerGPS, returned the 200 without claiming the rebate. When I returned it the price before rebate had gone up to $116 or so. Agree that the 300 around the same price or a bit more is worth the extra for the compass. If only it could download maps... RS is also selling the Sport Trak Pro for $129 which seems like a pretty good deal, and it does include download/upload and I think a compass(?)