Remove Pic From Banner Images

TheConaways

Don't know if this has already been brought up, but one of the pictures in the large banner gallery is not from a cache. The date on it is 5/5/06, and it shows a beautiful sunset over a lake and mountains. Too bad that came as a sample picture with a Windows XP install.

For shame.

Aaron

Don't know if this has already been brought up, but one of the pictures in the large banner gallery is not from a cache. The date on it is 5/5/06, and it shows a beautiful sunset over a lake and mountains. Too bad that came as a sample picture with a Windows XP install.

For shame.

Aaron

I dont think the picture was meant to deceive. Looking through the gallery of the person who posted it, most of his pics are rather obvious fake/viral email type pics.

I dont think the picture was meant to deceive. Looking through the gallery of the person who posted it, most of his pics are rather obvious fake/viral email type pics.

Umm...he posted a stock photo with the caption "View from the Cache" or something similar. That's way down the path to deception.

Pic's gone anyway. :)

Aaron

Umm...he posted a stock photo with the caption "View from the Cache" or something similar. That's way down the path to deception.

Pic's gone anyway. ;)

Aaron

He also post this pic of his "bird dog":

8fb5b2ae-490a-46f5-ad5c-4622f649a25e.jpg

This picture of him group caching:

d07e6e34-f79f-4e9a-b13d-4678a422b54a.jpg

This pic of his latest cachemobile:

54c18075-b8a3-4139-a9f0-e20ed40c920b.jpg

This pic of to other cachers:

a3015f86-aabc-434a-95c7-e707cea6e853.jpg

And this pic of himself searching for a cache:

5290354f-3c35-4f6d-ad02-1adae7e91d21.jpg

There are 100 more pics like those he's left on cache logs.

To me it looks like a guy that likes to have some fun with his logs, not someone racing down the path of deception.