Multiple Maps On Garmin Legend Cx

I have a Garmin Legend Cx and just bought a 512MB micro card for it. I can now store multiple maps which is awesome, except...

1. How can you switch between maps on the GPS?

2. Can I overlay a topo and a city navigator so that I get the roads and the topo lines at the same time?

I have a Garmin Legend Cx and just bought a 512MB micro card for it. I can now store multiple maps which is awesome, except...

2. Can I overlay a topo and a city navigator so that I get the roads and the topo lines at the same time?

CLICK HERE to view Sputnik 57's "Frequently Asked Questions about Garmin Map60CS (and Similar) GPS Receivers" map section. Numbers 8 & 9 answer your questions directly ;)

Read the whole thing when you get a chance - lots of great tips and tricks about these units collected from the forums.

Edited by Neo_Geo

CLICK HERE to view Sputnik 57's "Frequently Asked Questions about Garmin Map60CS (and Similar) GPS Receivers" map section. Numbers 8 & 9 answer your questions directly :)

Read the whole thing when you get a chance - lots of great tips and tricks about these units collected from the forums.

thanks.